(Revised July, 2022)
The following guidelines apply to our Student Assistance Grants. Applications are available from the Association Office.
(1) The maximum grant to any one student will be $1000 per school year, or $500 per semester.
(2) Applications will be considered for only one semester at a time.
(3) Students wishing to apply for the full $1000 grant must make a written application before each semester.
(4) All applications for the fall semester must be made not later than the first day of July each year.
(5) All applications for the spring semester must be made not later than the first day of December each year.
(6) The Ministerial Student Assistance Committee will consider an applicant's need, vocation, choice of school and other factors in awarding grants. Attempts will be made to award grants to all students who are entering church related vocations.
(7) A student applying for a grant must be a member of a cooperating church of the South Fork Baptist Association.
(8) Student's applications must be accompanied by a new letter of recommendation from the student's church (each time applied), and signed by both the pastor and the church clerk. This letter should indicate that the church, in a business meeting, voted to recommend the student for the grant.
If you have any questions, please contact the Association Office.
Apply Online below. Be sure to fill in all information before submitting or application may not be considered. Please fill in all fields. If a question does not apply to you please enter "N/A".