OCT 8 Happy Columbus Day
OCT 13*Crisis Pregnancy Center of Lincoln County’s Annual Laps4Life 2018 will be held on Saturday, October 13th from 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m at Covenant Bible Church (2168 Gastonia Hwy, Lincolnton)Rain or Shine (Event will be held inside gym). Funds raised at this year’s event will go toward paying off our Medical Facility (current remainder $25,600). Where young mothers are able to see their babies via ultrasound-89.6% of the time, this saves a life! For more Laps4Life information call: 704/732-3384.
- September Minister’s Conference: Tuesday, September 11th at Cornerstone in Maiden.
OCT 18-20Small Church Conference: A unique conference designed for small and rural church pastors and leaders. October 18-20 (Thursday at Sandy Creek Baptist (4765 Sandy Creek Ch Rd, Liberty, NC) Friday and Saturday: Sunset Avenue Church of God (900 Sunset Ave, Asheboro, NC) Conference Hosts and Keynote Speakers: Boyd Byerly, Neal Jackson, Travis Brock, Mitchell Tolle, Mitchell Bias. Conference organizers: P. Douglas Small, Lester Evans and Steve Sells. $50/person, $75/couple or $99/church. Go to www.americapray.net or call (855)842-5483 for more information.
- *2018 One Day Workshops: A day long on-site session at the Summit Church in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, led by Danny Franks, Pastor of Guest Services. A seminar format that will cover one of the following topics: (NEW!) After the First Visit (October 16): taking your guests beyond the first visit with robust follow up, reproducible systems, and next steps that stick Workshops are held on a weekday from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Who is it for? It’s for anyone who considers connections ministry part of their job description. One-Day Workshops are open to full-time or part-time staff members, ministry interns, and key volunteers. Workshops are priced affordably, because we strongly encourage you to come with at least one other person from your team (staff or volunteers). Load up the van, and amplify the impact on your church! Anyone who wants to connect. Workshops target a mid-sized audience of 30-50 participants. Workshops are $99 per person, and include: *Specific training in particular areas, helping you to focus on where you are and where you need to be. *New friendships from churches of all shapes and sizes. *Practical tools and resources to help you get started. *Meals and snacks throughout the day. Register at https://summitrdu.brushfire.com/events
3:30- 6PM 140th Annual SFBA Meeting: Sunday, October 21st at Boger City Baptist Family Life Center—3:30-Missions Fair and Registration, 4 pm-Business Session, 5:30-Missions Fair, 6:00 Celebration and Worship.OCT 22- 25TH*Four Days of Thanks Celebrators Conference: Oct. 22-25 at the LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge, TN. Special tribute to veterans with George W. Bush. Speakers: George W. Bush, David Jeremiah, Phil Waldrep and Chonda Pierce. Artists: Gaither Vocal Band, Veritas, Selah, Charles Billingsley. Conference Only Rate: $125 per person. Lodging Packages also available at Celebrators.orgIt’s easy to reserve your place with a $25 per person non-refundable deposit, which is included in all the prices. The balance will be due 9/12/18. Register online: Celebrators.org or by phone at 1-800-374-1550.OCT 23
Fall Gathering of Senior Adults on October 23rd from 1:30-3:00 PM at Mt. Zion Baptist Church.
More info to come...
All Minister’s wives---Save the date: Fifth Annual Wives In Ministry Fellowship: —Saturday, November 3rd at 10 am. Meadow Ridge Baptist Church (1173 Zeb Haynes Rd, Maiden) Speaker: Janice Drum from Conway, SC. Special singing by Donna Goodson. A luncheon will follow the meeting. No cost to you. Just come and be blessed. RSVP by Friday, October 26, 2018 to Kathy Roten (828)320-3699 or email email@example.com
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ENDS ("FALL BACK")
- BAPTIST WOMEN'S WORLD DAY OF PRAYER
- NC BAPTIST CONVENTION IN GREENSBORO
NOV 11 - VETERANS DAYNOV 13 - 7PM EXECUTIVE TEAM MEETING @ MISSIONS CENTERNOV 21 - THANKSGIVING OBSERVANCE - OFFICE CLOSEDNOV 22 - THANKSGIVING OBSERVANCE - OFFICE CLOSEDNOV 23 - OFFICE CLOSED (REGULAR OFFICE HOURS RESUME)
- ELECTION DAY
- NC BAPTIST CONVENTION IN GREENSBORO
DEC 2ND - WEEK OF PRAYER FOR LOTTIE MOON CHRISTMAS OFFERING (2ND THROUGH 9TH)
DEC 3 -
- 6:30PM MINISTERS & WIVES CHRISTMAS DINNER
DEC 24 - DEC 26 CHRISTMAS OBSERVATION (OFFICE CLOSED)DEC 31 NEW YEARS EVE (OFFICE CLOSED)
- 7PM STUDENT ASSISTANCE TEAM MEETING @ MISSIONS CENTER
Our South Fork family of Baptist churches (South Fork Baptist Association
- S. F. B. A. or SFBA Missions Center) are partnering together to reach this area with the gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple new believers and minister to people in need. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
**** OFFICE HOURS****
Monday through Thursday we will
be open from 7:45 am to 2:00 pm.
We will be closed each Friday.
Need help concerning this website? Visit How to Use this Website.
Keep Scrolling Down to view more content