JAN 23 - MEETING 7PM 1ST QTR ASSOC MTG LINCOLN AVE
JAN 26- BAPTIST MENS RETREAT SOUTH MOUNTAIN CAMP PERRY TUTTLE SPEAKER
JAN 27 -
- BAPTIST MENS RETREAT SOUTH MOUNTAIN CAMP PERRY TUTTLE SPEAKER
JAN 28 - BAPTIST MEN'S DAY
JAN 29 - 7PM SENIOR ADULT RALLY PLANNING MEETING MISSION CENTER
- FEBRUARY 13TH 630PM MINISTERS/WIVES VALENTINE BANQUET
- FEB 13TH 7PM TENATIVE EXECUTIVE TEAM MEETING MISSIONS CENTER LOCATION TBA
- FEB 15 7PM NOMINATING TEAM MEETING MISSIONS CENTER
- FEB 26 STATE EVANGELISM CONFERENCE
- FEB 24- (see next line)
- FEB 27 7PM TEAM ON TEAM'S MEETING MISSION CENTER
- Coming in February...Carolinas Women’s Conference—Saturday, February 17th , Lincoln County Citizen’s Center, Purchase tickets online at ITICKETS.COM or Call 1-800-965-9324. www.encouragementcafe.com , Worship, Speakers, Prayer, Shopping, Art and Encouragement. Limited Time Buy One, Bless One only $15 - Offer valid through 11/23 https://www.itickets.com/events/388934.html (Coupon Code: bless1)
*FINANCIAL & TAX SEMINAR FOR PASTORS AND CHURCH STAFF, March 5: Shelby, NC
This seminar with be led by Davis Blount (Senior Consultant/Compensation and Benefit Services group of the Baptist State Convention). Seminar information:
- Developing a compensation package for pastors and church staff can seem daunting, but it doesn't have to be. There is no such thing as a "cookie cutter" approach, and there are many things to consider such as salary, employer provided benefits, tax savings strategies, and more.
- Is your staff ready for retirement? What cash and non-cash benefits can the church provide its staff? What are the latest tax and administrative rules implemented during the last year that affect how our churches do business? How do you handle designated contributions given to your church, and how are you reporting those funds?
"Let all things be done decently and in order" - based on 1 Corinthians 14:40 is the theme of the 2018 financial and tax workshops presented by senior consultant Davis Blount with the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina to address these and other issues. The workshops are designed for ministers, financial administrators, treasurers, church committees and other interested lay leaders. Topics will include:
• Preparing for retirement.
• Compensation planning.
• The Church Retirement Plan.
• Employer provided benefits.
• Managing designated funds.
• Reporting charitable giving.
• Tax updates.
• FAQs from affiliated churches
• Participant questions and answers.
The locations and registration are on our web site at ncbaptist.org/financialseminar
To download a copy of this information, please click the yellow flag box on the left
Our South Fork family of Baptist churches (South Fork Baptist Association
- S. F. B. A. or SFBA Missions Center) are partnering together to reach this area with the gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple new believers and minister to people in need. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
By the way, if you call us on the phone and we answer "SFBA Mission Center" you've still reached the correct phone number and location! We are adding this identifier to our business's office name so that others can see we are also involved with missions.
****NOTICE FOR NEW OFFICE HOURS****
Monday through Thursday we will
be open from 7:45 am to 2:00 pm.
We will be closed each Friday.
Need help concerning this website? Visit How to Use this Website.
Keep Scrolling Down to view more content