***HURRICANE HARVEY HELP***
- *Hurricane Harvey Relief Ideas: (1) Hygiene Kits: Use a 1-gallon sealable/Ziploc plastic bag and fill with a variety of the following: soap, lotion, shampoo, deodorant, washcloth, comb/brush, facial tissue, shaving cream/razor, toothbrush/toothpaste, feminine hygiene products. (2) First Aid Kits: Purchased (for up to $10 each) at grocery stores. (3) Diapers and formula They are not accepting water, bleach and clothing. All donations need to be delivered to the Shelby Missions Camp (302 Sharpton Drive, Shelby, NC 28152). Please contact David Brown at (704)487-5599 or (919)422-9990. If you have other items that you feel NCBM Disaster Relief could use during this time of disaster, email Mary Mountz at email@example.com with the item and any other information you feel is needed. You can give financial gifts online at baptistsonmission.org/hurricaneharvey.
- ! In-Kind and Cash Donations are Needed for Disaster Relief Efforts Thank you for your willingness to donate items to those affected by the recent disaster. Our most pressing need at this time is monetary donations. You can click on the following link to make a donation to Disaster Relief. You can make a credit card donation by calling Kecia Morgan at 1.800.395.5102, ext. 5613 or mailing a check to: NCBM, PO Box 1107, Cary, NC 27512 Memo line: Disaster Relief Hurricane Harvey You can also give online at www.baptistsonmission.org/hurricaneharvey As a reminder, contributing to the North Carolina Missions Offering, http://www.ncmissionsoffering.org supports all NCBM ministries. Cash donations are the best form of help for disaster relief efforts. If, however, you would like to donate other items, please follow the list below. Please do not deviate from the list. There are 3 types of collections we are accepting: 1. Hygiene Kits: Use a 1-gallon sealable/Ziploc plastic bags and fill with a variety of the following. -Soap, Lotion, Shampoo, Deodorant, Washcloth, Comb/brush, Facial tissue, Shaving cream/razor, Toothbrush/toothpaste, Feminine hygiene products 2. First aid kits: Purchased (for up to $10 each) at grocery and drug stores. 3. Diapers and formula We are NOT accepting Water, Bleach and clothing All donations need to be delivered to our Red Springs Missions Camp in Red Springs, NC or our Shelby Mission Camp in Shelby, NC for distribution. For Red Springs please contact Larry Osborne at 910-843-7700 or 919-264-4397 to schedule your delivery. For Shelby please contact David Brown at 704-487-5599 or 919-422-9990. If you have other items that you feel NCBM Disaster Relief could use during this time of disaster please email Mary Mountz at firstname.lastname@example.org with the item, age of item, working condition of item and any other information you feel is needed.
- REOCCURING OCTOBER EVENTS
MONDAYS - 7PM YOUNG SINGLES meet at SFBA Mission Center
THURSDAYS - 8AM MINISTER'S FELLOWSHIP at Home Place Restaurant in Lincolnton, NC.
- OTHER OCTOBER EVENTS
- OCT 7TH from 8am to noon w/ lunch- BAPTIST MENS RALLY - Baptist Men will be working on Calvary Hispanic's church
- OCT 9TH COLUMBUS DAY
- OCT 10TH 11 AM MT ANDERSON Ministers conference
- OCT 10TH 7PM Executive Board meeting at SFBA Mission Center
- OCT 15TH 139th SFBA ANNUAL MEETING - MT RUHAMA starting 4pm -- Sunday, October 15th at Mt. Ruhama (3273 Mt. Ruhama Ch Rd, Maiden) Business Session at 4 PM in the Family Life Center. The Missions Fair begins at 3:30 in the Family Life Center. The Worship Service will be at 6 PM in the sanctuary with speaker Dr. Lester Evans bring the message. The Associational Choir will be singing during the worship service.
- OCT 14TH Crisis Pregnancy Center of Lincoln County announces their fourth annual fundraising: Laps4Life 2017 Saturday, October 14, 2017, 9am-1 pm to be held at Covenant Bible Church:Food, Music, Fun, & Fellowship for the Whole Family. Help us finish paying off this medical facility so we can concentrate fully on the clients we serve. Approximately $61,000 left to go. Tshirts and team packets will be available next week. For more information, please call 704-732-3384.
- OCT 24TH 7PM REYNOSA MISSION MEETING
- OCT 26TH - ALL ABOARD THE HEAVENLY EXPRESS Annual Fall Children’s Banquet at Lawing’s Chapel on Tuesday October 24th, 6:30 pm- 8:00 pm. This year’s theme is All about Salvation, This is a Free event however we are asking donations of paper products for the local Hesed House for Hope, RSVP by October 10, 2017 to Tabitha Ikerd , 828-291-6435 or Steventabby@gmail.com or Jennifer Allen, 704-473-8817, email@example.com, Meal Provided: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Desert.
REOCCURING NOVEMBER EVENTS
OTHER NOVEMBER EVENTS
- MONDAYS - 7PM YOUNG SINGLES meet at SFBA Mission Center
- THURSDAYS - 8AM MINISTER'S FELLOWSHIP at Home Place Restaurant in Lincolnton, NC.
NOV 4th at 10 AM -Fourth Annual Wives In Ministry Fellowship at Meadow Ridge Baptist (1173 Zeb Haynes Rd, Maiden). Speaker: Janice Drum from Conway, SC. Worship Leader: Brooke Caldwell. Lunch will follow after the worship time. The only cost is a few hours out of your busy schedule. Please RSVP by October 25th to Kathy Roten at (828)320-3699 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOV 5 DAYLIGHT SAVINGS BEGINS (SUNDAY)
NOV 6 BAPTIST WOMEN'S WORLD DAY OF PRAYER
NOV 6 - 7 NORTH CAROLINA BAPTIST STATE CONVENTION
NOV 10 - VETERANS DAY
NOV 14 - 7PM EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING SFBA Mission Center
NOV 23-24 THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY (Office closed)
Our South Fork family of Baptist churches (South Fork Baptist Association
- S. F. B. A. or SFBA Missions Center) are partnering together to reach this area with the gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple new believers and minister to people in need. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
By the way, if you call us on the phone and we answer "SFBA Mission Center" you've still reached the correct phone number and location! We are adding this identifier to our business's office name so that others can see we are also involved with missions.
****NOTICE FOR NEW OFFICE HOURS****
Monday through Thursday we will
be open from 7:45 am to 2:00 pm.
We will be closed each Friday.
Need help concerning this website? Visit How to Use this Website.
Keep Scrolling Down to view more content