***HURRICANE HARVEY HELP***
- The Crisis Pregnancy Center of Lincolnton is collecting the following items to help a Crisis Pregnancy Center destroyed by Hurricane Harvey rebuild its organization so they can continue to minister to the needs of women and children there, while sharing the Gospel. These items will be transported by tractor trailer as soon as we are given clearance to get to them, maybe 3 weeks or longer. Watch their Facebook page for updates. In the meantime, we will begin to collect these items in our board room. If you have large donations or need to come outside of regular client hours, please call 704-732-3384. Needed Items: Diaper & wipes, Baby Wash, lotion, shampoo, Q-tips, Diaper rash ointment, Aspirators, Nail kits, comb & brush sets, Diaper bags, Baby clothing (preemie-size 2T), Socks & shoes (size 0-7), Bibs, burp cloths, Hooded towels & washcloths, Baby blankets & quilts, Baby bottles, Sippy cups, Pacifiers, pacifier clips, Baby bedding & pack & plays, Maternity clothing, Breast pads, Feminine pads & products, Copy paper, sticky notes, Pens, Pencils, Sharpie markers, Manila file folders, Scotch tape, dispensers, Staplers, staples, scissors, rulers, Rubber bands Postage stamps, Trash bags, 13 gal trashcans, Kleenex, Clorox wipes, Hand soap, Hand sanitizer, All cleaning products, Lysol, Toilet paper, Paper towels, Air fresheners, Pregnancy tests (medical), Medical gloves (no latex) Plastic bathroom cups for specimens, Ultrasound gel, Exam table paper cover.
- ! In-Kind and Cash Donations are Needed for Disaster Relief Efforts Thank you for your willingness to donate items to those affected by the recent disaster. Our most pressing need at this time is monetary donations. You can click on the following link to make a donation to Disaster Relief. You can make a credit card donation by calling Kecia Morgan at 1.800.395.5102, ext. 5613 or mailing a check to: NCBM, PO Box 1107, Cary, NC 27512 Memo line: Disaster Relief Hurricane Harvey You can also give online at www.baptistsonmission.org/hurricaneharvey As a reminder, contributing to the North Carolina Missions Offering, http://www.ncmissionsoffering.org supports all NCBM ministries. Cash donations are the best form of help for disaster relief efforts. If, however, you would like to donate other items, please follow the list below. Please do not deviate from the list. There are 3 types of collections we are accepting: 1. Hygiene Kits: Use a 1-gallon sealable/Ziploc plastic bags and fill with a variety of the following. -Soap, Lotion, Shampoo, Deodorant, Washcloth, Comb/brush, Facial tissue, Shaving cream/razor, Toothbrush/toothpaste, Feminine hygiene products 2. First aid kits: Purchased (for up to $10 each) at grocery and drug stores. 3. Diapers and formula We are NOT accepting Water, Bleach and clothing All donations need to be delivered to our Red Springs Missions Camp in Red Springs, NC or our Shelby Mission Camp in Shelby, NC for distribution. For Red Springs please contact Larry Osborne at 910-843-7700 or 919-264-4397 to schedule your delivery. For Shelby please contact David Brown at 704-487-5599 or 919-422-9990. If you have other items that you feel NCBM Disaster Relief could use during this time of disaster please email Mary Mountz at firstname.lastname@example.org with the item, age of item, working condition of item and any other information you feel is needed.
REPEATING EVENTS IN SEPTEMBER
OTHER EVENTS IN SEPTEMBER.SEPT 16 - The Sunday School Conference that was scheduled for Saturday, September 16th has been postponed due to the fact that the Apple Festival is on that day. We will let you know when it is rescheduled.
- MONDAYS - 7PM YOUNG SINGLES meet at SFBA Mission Center
- THURSDAYS - 8AM MINISTER'S FELLOWSHIP at Home Place Restaurant in Lincolnton, NC.
- Meadow Ridge Baptist will be holding Revival Services Sunday, Sept. 17th thru Wednesday, Sept. 20th. 10:30 AM on Sunday Morning, 6:00 on Sunday evening, 7:00 on Monday through Wednesday. Dr. Andrew Royals will be the speaker.
SEPT 17 - Meadow Ridge Baptist will be holding Revival Services Sunday, Sept. 17th thru Wednesday, Sept. 20th. 10:30 AM on Sunday Morning, 6:00 on Sunday evening, 7:00 on Monday through Wednesday. Dr. Andrew Royals will be the speaker.
.SEPT 18- MONDAY
.SEPT 23 - SATURDAY
- 7PM YOUNG ADULT SINGLES
.SEPT 25 - MONDAY
- Christian Music Day is coming back to Carowinds on September 23! Spend the day at the amusement park and spend the evening worshipping with these great Christian music artists - for KING & COUNTRY, Crowder, Mac Powell and Ryan Stevenson, along with Mr. Talkbox as the Emcee. Your admission to the park is included in the Christian Music Day ticket! Call 1-855-484-1991 or go to CHRISTIANMUSICDAY.COM VIP PLATINUM PACKAGE ($122) *Ticket in the closest seats to the stage, *Commemorative Laminated Pass *Christian Music Day T-Shirt, *Exclusive Meet & Greet with One of the Artists*, * VIP Host *Each VIP Platinum ticket holder will be allowed to attend a meet & greet with one festival artist. You will choose the artist at the time of purchase on a first-come, first-serve basis. Exclusions apply VIP GOLD PACKAGE ($72/$52-Season Pass Holders)*Ticket in the closest seats behind the Platinum section. For questions concerning VIP Platinum tickets only, please contact: Luke Ramey-Premier Festivals VIP Platinum Coordinator, (615) 863-3044 email@example.com General Tickets: $42 (6-16 thru 7-28), $44 (7-29 thru 8-25), $49 (8-26 thru 9-22), $65(at the door) Group Tickets: (for groups of 15 or more): $33 (6-16 thru 7-28) $38 (7-29 thru 8-25), $42 (8-25 thru 9-22) Season Pass Holders: $27 (6-16 thru 7-28), $30 (7-29 thru 8-25), $32 (8-26 thru 9-22), $37 (at the door)
- 1 Day Missions For All Ages! Friends of children-Baptist Children’s Homes Saturday Workdays: Sept. 9the at Mills Home in Thomasville/ Sept. 16th at Kennedy Home in Kinston/ Sept. 23rd at Camp Duncan in Aberdeen and Oak Ranch in Broadway/ Sept. 30th at Cameron Boys Camp in Cameron. We need you! Volunteers of all ages can be the hands and feet of Christ to hurting boys and girls by participating in Baptist Children’s Homes’ statewide Friends of Children workdays. Getting involved is the best way to make a difference and to see how God is working in the lives of the children and families you are helping to serve. It’s the perfect one-day outreach for your church group. From painting to planting, projects are available for all ages. Work side by side with BCH’s boys, girls and staff. Tour the children’s cottages and enjoy a FREE lunch. Registration is from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM. Projects go from 9 AM to Noon. Lunch is served at noon and optional tours are available afterwards.
.SEPT 30 - - *Gospel Sexuality: Raising Sexually Healthy Kids Seminar: Saturday, September 30th at Vertical Life Church: It’s tougher than ever to be both a kid and a parent today! The world’s culture is continually pushing an anything-goes sexuality on our children. Gospel Sexuality: Raising Sexually Healthy Kids gives you gospel-centered principles and practical helps to disciple your kids’ hearts and nurture their faith as they face the sexual chaos of their world. Join the staff of Harvest USA, September 30th at Vertical Life Church (111 West 8th St, Newton, NC 28658). The seminar begins at 9:30am and will conclude at 3:30pm. Tickets are $10 Single, $15 Couple. To purchase tickets please go to: verticallifenc.church/healthykids
- 7PM YOUNG ADULT SINGLES
- Crisis Pregnancy Center of Lincoln County announces their fourth annual fundraising: Laps4Life 2017 Saturday, October 14, 2017, 9am-1 pm to be held at Covenant Bible Church:Food, Music, Fun, & Fellowship for the Whole Family. Help us finish paying off this medical facility so we can concentrate fully on the clients we serve. Approximately $61,000 left to go. Tshirts and team packets will be available next week. For more information, please call 704-732-3384.
- ALL ABOARD THE HEAVENLY EXPRESS Annual Fall Children’s Banquet at Lawing’s Chapel on Tuesday October 24th, 6:30 pm- 8:00 pm. This year’s theme is All about Salvation, This is a Free event however we are asking donations of paper products for the local Hesed House for Hope, RSVP by October 10, 2017 to Tabitha Ikerd , 828-291-6435 or Steventabby@gmail.com or Jennifer Allen, 704-473-8817, firstname.lastname@example.org, Meal Provided: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Desert
Our South Fork family of Baptist churches (South Fork Baptist Association
- S. F. B. A. or SFBA Missions Center) are partnering together to reach this area with the gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple new believers and minister to people in need. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
By the way, if you call us on the phone and we answer "SFBA Mission Center" you've still reached the correct phone number and location! We are adding this identifier to our business's office name so that others can see we are also involved with missions.
****NOTICE FOR NEW OFFICE HOURS****
Monday through Thursday we will
be open from 7:45 am to 2:00 pm.
We will be closed each Friday.
Need help concerning this website? Visit How to Use this Website.
Keep Scrolling Down to view more content