- *Amity Baptist is seeking a part-time pianist. Contact Rev. Jeff Kincaid at 704/460-9004.
- *Bethel Baptist is seeking a pianist. Please contact Rev. Rick Hensley at 704-740-9483 or mail them a resume at Bethel Baptist Church, 200 Bethel Church Rd, Lincolnton, NC 28092.
- *Lincoln Avenue Baptist Church is seeking a Director of Music. Successful applicant would be working with the adult choir, as well as the children’s choir, lead the congregational music for blended services, weekly choir practice and special services. If interested, please submit resume to the church office (618 South Grove Street, Lincolnton), email firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail (PO Box 441, Lincolnton, NC 28093).
- *First Baptist Church Maiden is searching for a part-time accompanist (piano/organ). The position will include Wednesday night choir rehearsals, Sunday morning worship services and other times as needed. Please send resume to: email@example.com ATTN: Personnel Committee
- * Macedonia Baptist is currently receiving resumes for the position of Minister of Music (part-time, 10 hrs. per week). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, directing the adult choir and praise team, leading blended congregational worship, assisting with funerals, weddings and other special services as needed, developing vocalists and musicians, and working with the senior pastor to plan and lead Christ-centered worship. Music ministry experience helpful. A degree in music is desired. Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Macedonia Baptist Church, Attention: Dr. Randy Setzer, 5286 E. Hwy. 150, Lincolnton, NC 28092.
- *Roseland Baptist is seeking a Pastor. Please send resumes to: Roseland Baptist Church 1172 Rosehill Drive, Lincolnton, NC 28092
- *Shady Grove Baptist Church (3240 Tryon Courthouse Rd, Cherryville, NC 28021) is seeking a Middle/High School Youth Minister/Director. Please contact the church at (704)435-9605 or send resumes to the address listed above.
SFBA Mission Center keeps a list of current supply ministers. To ask for a recommendation for a supply minister or to be added to the list, contact us by phone at 704.735.1642 or send a fax to Attn: Associational Missionary Keith Hollar. Our Fax number is 704.732.8029.
If you wish to be added to the supply roster, please be sure to send us an updated copy of your resume (typed) either by fax or through email. Appointments can be scheduled to speak with the Associational Missionary concerning your availability and pulpit style.
If one wishes to send their information by email, please put in the Subject the words "Supply Pastor Query" or "Supply Pastor Resume" and send it to email@example.com .